Chic dishes from affordable chicken stomachs
Chicken stomachs are loved and bought by few, but in vain. There are lots of interesting recipes for their preparation, and some dishes are very, very tasty.
So, how tasty and not too difficult to cook chicken stomachs?
The recipe is the first
Soft, tasty and tender stewed chicken stomachs with vegetables. To prepare such an interesting dish, you will need:
- 500 grams of chicken stomachs;
- two medium sized bulbs;
- two tomatoes;
- one carrot;
- three to five tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- three cloves of garlic;
- three bunches of parsley and dill;
- one teaspoon of salt;
- half a teaspoon of a mixture of peppers (you can only use red pepper and black pepper in equal proportions).
Description of the cooking process:
- Chicken stomachs need to be thoroughly washed in running water and cleaned of all the veins and films. If they are large, they can be cut.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Carrots should be washed and rubbed on a medium or large grater.
- It is desirable to pour the tomatoes with boiling water and peel, then the dish will be even more tender. But removing the skins is optional. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes or chop them in a blender.
- Garlic clean and grind with a blender or garlic press.
- Wash the greens, shake and chop with a knife.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or a frying pan with high walls.
- Put onions in a frying pan with carrots and ventricles. Fry them for about 7-10 minutes to create a golden hue.
- Now you can add tomatoes. Then immediately cover the saucepan with a lid and simmer all the ingredients for about half an hour.
- When the stomachs are soft, add garlic, pepper mixture and salt. Cover the pan and turn off the fire after five minutes.
- Give the dish a little brew and serve with any side dish.
By the way, it's quite possible to extinguish stomachs in a multivark, it's even simpler and quicker.
Cook amazing chicken stomachs with potatoes and mushrooms. Here's what it takes:
- 600-700 grams of chicken ventricles;
- 300 grams of mushrooms (you can use any);
- 4 large potatoes;
- five tablespoons of sour cream;
- three tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- one chicken egg;
- pepper and salt to taste.
- Chicken stomach rinse well and clean from veins and tapes. Put them in a thick-walled pot and cover with water, cook until ready (about 40-60 minutes).
- While stomachs are cooking, take care of the rest of the ingredients. Potatoes must be cleaned, washed and cut into slices or cubes of medium size.
- Mushrooms are well washed and cut in any convenient way. Then fry them in sunflower oil until cooked, that is until golden brown.
- When the chicken stomach is cooked, add the potatoes to the pot. After fifteen minutes, lay out the mushrooms. It is not necessary to add water, on the contrary, it should almost boil off, because you are not cooking the soup, but the second dish.
- Next, add pepper and salt. When all the water boils away, mix the egg with sour cream and pour this filling into the pan. Cook the dish for another five minutes under the lid, then turn off the fire.
Make delicious and spicy chicken stomachs in Korean. To do this, prepare:
- 700-800 grams of chicken stomach;
- 100 grams of soy sauce;
- two tablespoons of apple or rice vinegar;
- 70 ml of vegetable oil;
- two onions;
- red pepper to taste.
- The stomachs must be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed well.
- Peel and chop the onion half rings, mix it with the stomachs and remember how to make the juice that will play the role of a marinade.
- Combine soy sauce with vegetable oil and vinegar, mix everything actively until smooth. It is better to use a blender or mixer for mixing, but an ordinary fork will fit (of course, in a capable and dexterous hand).
- Now heat the mixture over the fire to make it boil. Immerse your stomachs with onions. Add pepper immediately.
- Fry the stomachs on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cover the pan. After 10 minutes turn off the cooker.
- Allow the dish to stand and marinate for two to three hours, then serve as a savory snack.
To the table for any occasion you can submit an unusual and hearty salad from the ventricles. To make it you will need:
- 500 grams of chicken ventricles;
- 300 grams of cherry tomatoes (regular tomatoes are also suitable, but only sweet and rather dense);
- 4-5 chicken eggs;
- one red onion;
- 50-70 grams of leaf lettuce;
- two or three tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- salt to taste;
- mayonnaise for refueling.
- Chicken stomachs are well washed and cleaned, then boil until ready in slightly salted water.
- More tasty fried stomachs are obtained, so fry them in vegetable oil until the appearance of ruddy.
- Red onion peel and cut into half rings. If you use a conventional onion, then remove the bitterness will allow it to scald with boiling water.
- Eggs need to be boiled, cleaned and cut into cubes (or chop with an egg cutter).
- Cut the tomatoes into halves, if using cherry, or on the lobules, if you decide to take the usual ones.
- Salad well wash, shake, dry and pick on small pieces.
- Put tomatoes, onions, stomachs, lettuce and eggs in a bowl. Season everything with mayonnaise and mix well.
By the way, mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream or even natural yoghurt.
Some recommendations for experienced and novice hostesses:
- Films and veins must be removed, as they can give the finished dish an unpleasant taste or even bitterness.
- To improve the taste of the stomach and at the same time slightly soften them, you can immerse them in water or milk at room temperature for half an hour.If you want to get rid of the milky taste after such a procedure, squeeze the ventricles and wash them well.
- Take your time and do not try to reduce the cooking time, otherwise the stomachs will remain hard, because they consist of coarse muscle fibers.
- To make the dish lighter and more palatable, you can not just remove the foam in the cooking process, but pour out the water, and preferably several times.
- How much to cook chicken stomachs? Until full readiness, that is, until softening. To appreciate the softness, simply pierce the stomach with a fork. If the cloves entered easily and quickly left, then you can turn off the fire. By the way, the larger the stomachs, the more adult the chicken was, which means that the muscle fibers are coarser and require long cooking.
- To soften the stomachs and remove the unpleasant taste, you can pre-pickle them. But use not very acidic ingredients for making marinade. For example, mayonnaise, kefir or sour milk, sour cream, milk, tomato juice or sauce will do. The duration of such a procedure should be no more than a couple of hours, otherwise the meat, on the contrary, will become tough.
Now you know for sure that you can cook many tasty dishes from the available chicken stomachs. Take them into service!
From Japanese to Classic: Manicure Types You Need to Know
How to install garage doors
How to fry salmon fillet in sesame oil
Why do people really change each other
Leighton Meester became blonde
27 reasons to check the reflection BEFORE uploading photos to the Internet
Compiled top 100 best cartoons of all time
Electrofireplace in the apartment: the pros and cons