Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preparation time:25 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
1. Beat butter with sugar until white foam, add egg and vanilla, mix.
2. Pour the sifted flour and salt, knead the dough, add finely chopped chocolate.
3. Form small balls from dough. Place on a flat surface, cover and leave in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 170 ° C.
5. Put the balls on parchment paper, lightly press them down. Put the baking tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Bake until golden brown.
Soldering iron for polypropylene iron pipes
Victory Day - a holiday that should not be forgotten
What dreams rails
Useful properties of beans
Cheek coat without sleeves. Some useful tips
How to salt an oil for winter in cans in two ways
How to gently call a girl
Flowers in the country