Crispy salted cucumbers in the pan: recipe with cold water and hot - Quick recipe for 5 minutes of cooking salted cucumbers in a cold way
How to make crispy salted cucumbers in a saucepan quickly, tell detailed recipes with photos. The process of freezing is quite simple and does not require much time and serious labor. But the result exceeds all expectations. The finished snack pleases with juiciness, spicy-spicy taste and unsurpassed aroma, harmoniously combined with meat, fish, potatoes, various cereal side dishes and enriches even the most prosaic daily menu, bringing it notes of freshness and pleasant variety.
How to make salted cucumbers in a saucepan - a simple and tasty recipe with cold water
This is the easiest and most affordable recipe for cooking delicious salted cucumbers with cold water in a saucepan. It is possible to make such a dish without any difficulties not only in a city apartment, but also in a country house. The billet will be juicy, crispy, fragrant and will be an excellent addition to meat, fish and potatoes.
Necessary ingredients for cooking in a saucepan of tasty salted cucumbers
- fresh cucumbers - 1.8 kg
- garlic - 2 heads
- water - 1.5 l
- salt - 3 tbsp
- Dill umbrellas - 3 pcs
- horseradish leaves - 2 pcs
- cherry leaves - 4 pcs
- currant leaves - 4 pcs
- white mustard seeds - 6 pcs
Step-by-step instructions on how to make crispy salted cucumbers at home
- Cucumbers are well washed, dried and soaked for 2-3 hours in cold water, so that they acquire the necessary density and become stronger. Then take out the cucumbers and trim the ends on both sides. This will help accelerate the salting and make it more uniform.
- At the bottom of a clean pot lay out well-pre-washed greens (or use dry). Free the heads of garlic from the peels, divide into cloves, cut each into thin slices and place half of the volume on top of a layer of greens. Add mustard seeds.
- Next, proceed to the layout of cucumbers. Lay them very tightly and sandwich each level with garlic slices.
- Pour cold cold water into a separate container, add salt and mix very well so that the crystals are completely dissolved in the liquid. When this happens, fill the brine with prepared cucumbers, cover with a wide bowl of suitable diameter, and from above place the load so that the vegetables do not float and are completely covered with brine.
- Send the workpiece in a dry, cool place, protected from direct sunlight. Keep there for two days, then serve on the table in whole or sliced.
Cook salted cucumbers in a pan in a hurry - quick recipe in 5 minutes
Make awesome salted cucumbers in the pan can be literally 5 minutes. This will require a minimum of effort and the most simple products. The original snack will preserve the natural juiciness of fresh vegetables, and at the same time acquire a savory, spicy taste and delicate, refined aroma.
Necessary ingredients for cooking in 5 minutes of salted cucumbers in a saucepan
- cucumbers - 1 kg
- garlic - 6 cloves
- dill - 1 bunch
- salt - 48 g
Step-by-step instructions on how to whip up tasty salted cucumbers in a pan
- Wash the cucumbers well in running water, cut off the tips on both sides, chop them into circles with a thickness of no more than 0.5 centimeters and pour in salt.
- Wash, dry and finely chop the dill. Peel garlic cloves and cut into small pieces.
- Put the chopped dill and garlic in a ceramic bowl and grind with tolcushi so that the ingredients allow the juice to flow.
- Add the dill and cucumber mixture to the cucumbers, close the lid tightly and shake very actively for 5 minutes so that all the ingredients are well mixed and the vegetable juice is absorbed into the cucumber pulp.
- Then put the cucumbers in a beautiful salad bowl and serve as a light, fresh snack.
Savory and delicious salted cucumbers in the pan - a quick recipe for the original snack
How quickly and without much effort to cook in a saucepan original salted cucumbers, tell the following recipe with a photo. The finished dish will delight you with a crispy texture, savory taste, exquisite aroma and will be an excellent summer snack for young potatoes, meat dishes or kebabs.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe of salted cucumbers in the pan
- cucumbers - 2 kg
- black pepper peas - 10 pcs
- allspice - 6
- sugar - 1 tsp
- dill (stems) - 1 bundle
- lemon - 2 pieces
- salt - 2 tablespoons + 1 tsp
Step by step instructions on how to quickly make salted cucumbers in the pan
- Both types of peppers put in a mortar and thoroughly crush. Then combine with salt (2 tbsp) and sugar and grind into a homogeneous mass.
- Wash the lemons well, gently remove the zest and add to the pepper-salt mixture. Extract the juice from the pulp into a separate container.
- Rinse, dry and shred the dill.
- Wash cucumbers well and soak for one hour in cool water. Then remove, dry, cut off the tips on both sides and chop the cucumbers into slices.
- Fold the cucumber slices into a saucepan, pour a mixture of pepper, salt and zest, mix thoroughly, add a teaspoon of salt, chopped greens and leave to soak for 1-1.5.
- Immediately before serving, blot the remaining salt with a paper napkin.
How to make salted cucumbers in a pan in a hot way - recipe with boiling water
In the hot way of cooking lightly salted cucumbers in a saucepan there is an indisputable plus - practicallyinstant cooking. Boiling brine quickly penetrates into the pulp and immediately brings the vegetables to the consistency of readiness. The only thing that spoils the recipe slightly, is the loss of bright and saturated green cucumbers. However, rich, mellow taste more than compensates for minor aesthetic flaw.
11 ways to fence beds and flowerbeds, giving them a neat and original look
How to make jewelry sparkle
How to choose a wool yarn
What should be the chair
How to force yourself to work out in the gym
How to organize your time to do everything
The battery does not heat in the apartment: what to do