Gifts to veterans on May 9 with their own hands
The May day is close when veterans, wearing an order, will gladly accept congratulations and flowers. But the most expensive for them are the gifts that grandchildren make. When parents make crafts of this kind with their child, they not only help them develop creatively. It is also a useful occasion to tell the child about the war, what part the veterans took in it, and why it is so important to value and respect them.
The easiest way to make a paper craft. Using material of various colors and textures, you can create whole masterpieces. The postcard we offer is very easy and looks interesting and bright.
For work we need:
- colored paper;
- St. George Ribbon;
- PVA glue;
Cardboard will serve as a postcard background. We chose blue for her. For the inscription more suitable red color paper, and for the image of the tank - green.
Most of the elements of the postcard are laid out from the so-called modules, which are often used in the art of origami.
Phased manufacturing instruction module:
1.Using scissors made from colored paper, cut into small squares measuring 4 by 4 cm.
2. Now bend the square from the corner to the corner, on both sides, to make it look like the picture.
3. Invert the square with the colored side down.
4. Then bend each of the corners inward to get a blank that looks like an envelope.
5. We turn to the other side, as shown in the picture.
6. Expand the workpiece at an angle of 45 degrees.
6. Once again we bend the corners to the center of the square, as shown.
The module is ready! In total, for the manufacture of postcards you will need 31 green modules and 29 - red. Some of them need to be cut into triangles, so that the inscription on the postcard looks neater.
To make the modules easy to lay out, creating inscriptions and shapes, we advise you to draw in advance the so-called template, which will outline the location of parts.
It remains to cut several elements: a spray of fireworks and a muzzle of the tank.
After all the details are done, you can finally glue them on the postcard. By color we combine the modules, fasten the barrel, multicolored splashes of fireworks and, in the corner, the St. George ribbon.
A gift for May 9 with their own hands: a military tank for dad
This craft is very bright and beautiful, and the volumetric shape makes it even more unusual! Manufacturing will take less than an hour, and the result will pleasantly surprise you.
For work you will need:
- colored paper;
- paint for drawing;
- PVA glue;
- 4 cardboard rolls from toilet paper.
It is best to choose paper of green, red and black colors.
Now we will describe how to give a gift on May 9 to the Pope with our own hands in stages:
1. Glue all 4 cardboard rolls with strips of green colored paper.
2. Cut black paper for three rolls and paste them on.
3. From the green paper we twist the muzzle for our tank.
4. We glue together three ready-made rolls together. This will be the base of the tank. Instead of caterpillars we use strips of green paper.
5. Glue the last of the rolls on top as shown in the picture and attach to it, with the help of glue, a muzzle.
6. Cut the stars out of red colored paper and fasten it on both sides of the upper roll.
7. Make green and black paint protective spots on the entire surface of the crafts.
The tank is ready! Surely your dad will appreciate such an original and bright gift.
Daisies on Victory Day
Of course, this holiday will be presented to veterans with a lot of fresh flowers, but in a few days they will wither. And how nice it will be to receive them as a gift from their grandchildren handmade flowers. To do the work you will need:
- colored paper;
- St. George Ribbon.
For flower petals it is better to use white paper, but, if there is a desire, you can use bright, colored. Green color is needed for chamomile stalks.
We now turn to step by step instructions:
1. First you need to cut out of paper strips of the same length and small yellow circles for the core.
2. Then the strips must be glued together so that their ends converge at one point. This will be our petals.
3. Between the petals in the middle stick yellow circles - they will be the middle of our colors.
3. From the dark green paper you need to twist the dense long tubules - the stems.
4. George Ribbon need to stick in the form of leaves, as shown in the figure.
Chamomile as a gift to grandfather on May 9 is ready!
If you wish, you can form a whole bunch of these flowers.
Who can pick up the SNILS
How to maintain diesel
My new old kitchen
Eyes-pompons of yarn
The most useful products for the nervous system