Healthier Olive Garden Garlic Rosemary Chicken Recipe (Copycat)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with 1/4 cup sauce | Calories: 336 | Total Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 363mg | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 48g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 3
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, chardonnay works great!
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups baby spinach
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Once hot, add the mushrooms and garlic. Cook until the mushrooms are lightly browned (about 6 to 8 minutes) and remove from pan.
- In the same pan the mushrooms were cooked in, add the remaining olive oil. Once hot, add the chicken breast and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Cook, about 6 to 8 minutes, on each side. Each side should be golden brown and then chicken cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside to keep warm.
- Return the mushrooms to the skillet. ON medium heat, add the wine and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes or until the broth as reduced. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Place the chicken on serving plates and pour the spinach and mushroom sauce over top.
Video: Garlic Rosemary Chicken
China banned a Quora-like app for not censoring content
Chemical Used to Strip Bathtubs Linked to Worker Deaths
How to Deal with Type A Personalities
St John’s Wort aids depression
Leave the Diaper Bag at Home: Cute Clutches for Quick Changes
How to Use a Computer if You Are Blind or Visually Impaired
The sell-out wedges the Duchess of Cambridge wore this weekend are coming back in stock
7 Ways To Spring Clean Your Health
Children suffering from drug resistant tuberculosis raised concern globally : Study based concern
6 of the Best Tom Kerridge Recipes
7 Tips To Help Reduce Your Stress Levels