How long do dogs live?
Many people wonder how many dogs live. In our article we will open this question and give answers to most of the questions related to this topic. After all, dogs are the favorites of many people from all over the world. Dogs are great friends and guards. For many, they become real family members.
Definitely answer this question, of course, impossible. However, it can be said that the lifespan of each dog depends on certain factors. Let's list them:
- The health of the dog;
- Living conditions
Dogs grow up pretty quickly. Their life can be divided into three stages:
- Newborn puppy;
- Big puppy;
- Adult dog.
On average, dogs live up to twelve years. Very rarely, their age reaches fifteen. A dog’s health throughout its life depends very much on the conditions in which it lived in its youth, how it ate, walked, and so on. Usually, the age of a dog begins at the age of seven.
By the way, there are special tables that can help compare human and dog years.For example, half a year “dog”, proportional to five human years. One year is fourteen years old. And when a dog reaches its age, for example, at the age of five, this can be equated to our forty years. If a dog has reached the age of ten years, then in terms of our years this can be equated to sixty-five human years.
Now we will focus on each of the most popular breeds of dogs in more detail.
How many years have dogs of the most popular breeds lived
- Caucasian Shepherd - from 9 to 12 years;
- German Shepherd - from 10 to 14 years;
- Rottweiler - from 9 to 13 years;
- Great Dane - from 7 to 8 years;
- Dogo Argentino - from 13 to 15 years;
- Yorkshire Terrier - from 12 to 15 years;
- Chihuahua - from 15 to 17 years;
- Dachshund - from 12 to 14 years;
- Poodle - from 14 to 16 years;
- Boxer - from 10 to 12 years;
- Bolonka - from 18 to 20 years;
- Staffordshire Terrier - from 12 to 13 years;
- English Spaniel - from 10 to 14 years;
- Bassett - from 8 to 11 years;
- Toy Terrier - from 12 to 13 years;
- West Siberian Like - from 10 to 14 years;
- Airedale Terrier - from 11 to 13 years;
- English Bulldog - from 8 to 10 years;
- Pug - from 13 to 15 years;
- Dogue of Bordeaux - from 7 to 9 years.
All figures are, of course, only approximate and mean the average length of years of certain breeds of dogs.Although, everywhere and in all there are exceptions. There are different cases and stories. For example, on the Internet there is a story about a case when a Tibetan terrier lived for 23 years. And then he died because he got under the wheels of the car. In fact, due to the negligence of the hostess.
From seven or eight years old, when the dog begins to age, he is no longer so alert and cheerful. Watchdogs no longer have the same zeal as in their youth. Dogs die most often quietly and calmly. The owners feel the loss and emptiness. However, do not think about it before purchasing a puppy. After all, the logical conclusion of life is death. Both in humans and in dogs.
What is the activator
My new old kitchen
Cooking deliciously unusual feijoa
New Year Topiary
Why not change
How to defrost the dough
How to tame a cat in Minecraft
Penelope Cruz - Donatella Versace'