How to Build a Minecraft Village
Build a foundation.It's important because you'll get the idea of how large to build, preferably around 50x60. You can break this afterwards, yet having a wall around your village will help protect it from mobs. Having a gate will allow access to the outside of your village.
- It's better to have somewhere for your White House, so make more places for the White House, probably 55x70. But you can decide how big is your White House.
Build village's White House.Preferably, you will be the mayor as you built it all, so it can also be your house. However, this is optional.
Build a road in your village.You can also build city roads if you think your village needs to be better.
Build houses.Size and the amount of houses in the street is all up to you. If you have a small foundation, maybe 3 cottages on each side. If it is large, maybe 4 houses on each side.
Build community buildings.The basic ones:
- Village Government Building/Town/City Hall
- Village/Town/City Courts
- TV/Radio stations
- Bank/Tax Court
- Preschool/Elementary/High School/Collage/University
- Churches/Cathedrals/Mosques/Buddhist Temples
- Jails/Police/Fire Stations/Hospitals
- Wind/Solar/Oil/Nuclear/Coal Power Plant
- Water Tower/Pumping Stations
- Sewage Outflow Pipe/Treatment Plant
- Garbage Dumps/Incinerators/Recycling Centers
Populate your village.You didn't build a village for yourself, so spawn some villagers by using/summon villagercommand. You can of villagers upon summoning them.
Come up with where people will work.It depends, really. What are your community lots? Having a shop will allow shopkeepers, and a school will allow teachers. Think about that.
Write some laws.You provide a nice shelter for your citizens, so use the imagination to create laws for your village. Also, think of some punishments for those rebels who break your law(s).
Make a big underground shelter for your villagers to secure them or store things.Probably 25x25.
Turn it into a server (optional).
You've built a village.Have fun playing as a mayor!
- Be creative! You can also try building some cool skyscraper houses!
QuestionCan I do this in Minecraft PE?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerOf course you can, there are generated villages in Minecraft Pocket Edition.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I turn it into a server?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThere are many server hosting websites, but most of them require you to pay money to host it. If you want a free server, use Server.pro.Thanks!
QuestionWill this work on other versions of Minecraft, such as Windows10?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. You can build a village on any edition of Minecraft. Some things may look a little different, but the overall process will be the same.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I build a Minecraft hospital?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerDownload an app called "Minecraft Houses." In it is a guide on how to make a hospital.Thanks!
QuestionHow many doors do I need to get an iron golem?Kaitlyn NelsonCommunity AnswerYou need about 21 village houses for a chance to have an iron golem to spawn in your village.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I build some public restrooms?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBuild small quartz houses with signs above them saying "Girls" or "Boys". Make stalls inside and inside the stalls put filled cauldrons with trapdoors over them. For sinks, put filled cauldrons without trapdoors.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I keep workers at their work place until dark?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can make an iron door to keep them locked in.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I keep the villagers home?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerUse an iron door to keep them confined. If you want to be able to enter said building, put a button or pressure plate on the outside, and a button on the inside.Thanks!
QuestionCan I build a village without the wall and without being mayor?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, you can.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I make villages have weapons?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can't unless you craft an Iron Golem; that'll serve as the village guard. Otherwise, the only weapon you can make is TNT with a pressure plate above it.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't worry if it takes a very long time to build. It is better not to rush.
- To protect your villagers from hostile mob attacks, build iron Golems by putting two blocks of iron on top of each other, then putting one on both sides of the top block. Finally place a pumpkin on top of the middle block.
- An ideal foundation size might be 50x50.
- Building foundation is optional, however it is easier to plan it all out, especially if you're a beginner.
- Put signs around so people can notice or use an invisible potion.
- Make sure to defend it from zombies looking for snacks!
- Put up some torches or a light source to prevent hostile and neutral mobs from spawning.
- Use 4 blocks of iron and a pumpkin to make an Iron Golem, use it as a guard for your village.
- If you spawn villagers on the roof of a building, they will eventually run off and hurt themselves, possibly making it easier for zombies to kill them quickly (unless your difficulty is set to Peaceful).
Things You'll Need
Did you try these steps?
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
Awesome picture! Tell us more about it?
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Русский: , Português: , Deutsch: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 135,287 times.
Video: Minecraft Tutorial: How To Make A Villager Statue
40 Ways to Make Black-and-White Work for You – Trendy outfit Ideas
Prep For Spring With Zara TRF’s April 2012 Lookbook
How to Become an HR Professional
Ways to get rid of cockroaches naturally
Butenafine Topical Reviews
Alessandro Michele Named Gucci’s Creative Director
Trump North Korea All options are on the table
How to Be an Organized Babysitter
How to Select a Child Care Giver
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Might Be Calling It Quits
An 8-Year-Old Girl Was Prescribed Medical Marijuana for Her Epilepsy
What If I Hate Running
How to Prevent a Shark Attack
Dr. Andrew Weil’s Life Advice
The Shoe Trends London Girls Actually Wear Every Day
Date: 03.12.2018, 16:46 / Views: 85275