How to Butterfly Kiss
The butterfly kiss is a very sweet and tender kiss that can express passion, love, and affection. It's perfect for mixing things up with your significant other -- after all, even making out all the time can get a little bit repetitive. To give a butterfly kiss, all you have to do is move your face close to your partner's, so that your eyes are almost touching, and flutter your eyelids rapidly, so your partner feels like he or she is being kissed by the delicate wings of a butterfly. If you want to get started, fly over to Step 1.
Begin a tender moment with your significant other.The butterfly kiss works best if you two are lying down, sitting next to each other in a comfortable and private setting, or just feeling close to one another. A butterfly kiss is best done in private, when you're both relaxed, and you should be cuddling, snuggling, or touching each other a bit first. It's a little hard to go from zero to butterfly kiss, and you don't want to catch your partner by surprise.
- This is the kind of kiss you should try with someone you've been with for a while. Though it's not particularly sexual, the butterfly kissisvery intimate, and you don't want to shock someone you've only been dating for a few weeks with this tender gesture.
- If you're really comfortable with your partner, then you can even talk about the butterfly kiss in advance. Your partner may be a little caught off guard when you try to lock eyes instead of lips. But a butterfly kiss can be a wonderful surprise, too!
Move your face closer to your significant other's.Slowly start to move toward them. You can even start with a short, but meaningful kiss on the lips or the cheeks. It's perfectly normal to butterfly kiss at the beginning, middle, or end of a regular kissing session. As you get closer, you can give your partner a light touch, too. Bringing your bodies closer together, not just your faces, will add an intimate effect for the butterfly kiss.
Move your eyes closer together.You can try to bring your faces together so that both of your eyes line up, though this may be more challenging because your noses will get in the way. You can also just move your right eye closer to your partner's right eye or your left eye closer to your partner's left eye. Move slowly, so the motion is gentle and effortless.
Flutter your eyelashes.Begin to blink, a bit rapidly, for your eyelashes to truly flutter. Your eyelashes will touch your partner's eyelid and the area around their eyes, including their eyelashes. Your partner may even get the picture and will start fluttering their eyelashes, too. You'll be feeling like you're inside a butterfly garden before you know it!
Flutter your eyelashes even faster.Beat those wings like you've got places to fly! Try moving your eyelashes even faster by blinking more rapidly to increase the effect you're going for. You can even mix it up, going between blinking really fast and slowing down those flutters. Butterfly kisses can last just a few seconds, though, so you don't have to overthink it too much. But if you really do like butterfly kissing, you can be at it for a minute or more!
- Some people even give butterfly kisses on the cheek, or other tender parts of their significant other's face. This also creates a tender feeling that is hard to replicate! The next time you and your partner are lying down or cuddling, you can try this tender gesture.
- Butterfly Kiss your partner while he/she is Butterfly Kissing you.
- Try to Butterfly Kiss your partner's cheeks or other parts of their face.
- Close your eyes and enjoy the feeling while your partner is Butterfly Kissing you.
- Also, try not to wear mascara if you will be doing this because it could get in your partner's eyes and that doesn't feel good.
- Be careful; you can hurt your partner's eyes or your own eyes very easily!
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Português: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands: , العربية:
Video: Persona 5 ost - Butterfly Kiss (Clinic Theme) [Extended]
Bacon and Mozzarella Tart Recipe
Supplement Ingredients We Should Avoid Taking
Hanging Straight-Leg Raise
Miu Miu Resort 2019 Collection
Tips to reduce sugar intake when trying to lose weight
10 Healthiest Dog Breeds
Heres Everything Coming To Netflix In October
The 10 Best Bath Bombs For A Truly Luxurious Soak
Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are Aggressively Involved in Politics
Eugenies Wedding Makeup Compared to Meghan Markles
5 Easy DIY HairMasks
How to Build Your Own Air Conditioner
Is Psoriasis Contagious Putting Peoples Fears to Rest
11 Easy Ways to Look More Refined