How to cook seashells?
Pasta is a frequent daily meal for many people. This is easily explained - they prepare quickly, as a side dish, they are suitable for any meat, as well as fish and poultry, and do not require complicated culinary activities. It is also important and the variety of the final result, as you can cook pasta (shells, for example) in many ways.
Any pasta is primarily required to cook. The standard procedure is as follows:
- In the capacity of water is poured at the rate of per liter per 100 g of pasta.
- Water is salted to taste, the fire ignites, and the water is brought to a boil.
- Pasta is put in a saucepan and stirred until the water boils.
- The fire is reduced, and the products are cooked until ready. Usually cooking takes from 7 to 10 minutes (if you bought pasta from durum wheat, and not instant cooking).
- Water is drained using a colander, butter is added to the pasta (if you do not intend to use any sauce), and the dish is served on the table.
As in any business, cooking pasta has its own subtleties.How to cook shells of different sizes and for use with different purposes, how to cook them in the microwave and what to look for when choosing products, you can read in the article How to cook pasta.
How to cook shells with minced meat
Most often pasta is used simply as a side dish to the meat dish. However, you can make them a full second. The most famous way to cook seashells with minced meat - the so-called pasta in a naval manner. This is done like this:
- Shells are boiled in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturer.
- Finely chopped onion fried in vegetable oil to transparency.
- Prepared minced meat (chicken, pork or from different types of meat) is added to the pan.
- With constant stirring, the contents of the pan is fried to a uniform brownish color.
- The stuffing is laid out in pasta, everything is evenly mixed and served on the table.
There are other ways to cook pasta shells (and others too) with minced meat. You can ask about them in the article How to cook pasta with minced meat.
How to cook stuffed shells
Very tasty macaroni, if you stuff them.It is better to take large varieties, as it is easier and more convenient to make stuffed shells of a large size than small ones. Products will need the following:
- 250 g of large shells;
- half a liter of milk;
- Half a kilo of minced meat (most often take chicken);
- 2 spoons of flour;
- 1 onion;
- 50 g butter;
- pepper, salt and, if desired, other favorite spices.
Stuffing macaroni is quite troublesome, however, it’s worth trying, since cooking large pasta shells in a different way and making it tasty is rather difficult. Stages of cooking:
- Cook shells and mincemeat similarly to the recipe “naval pasta”.
- Stuff the finished shells with stuffing and place them on a baking sheet or in a frying pan.
- Melt the butter in a separate bowl, fry the flour in it to a golden hue, pour a trickle of milk with milk and add salt.
- The resulting sauce pour the pasta.
- Put in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
You can do the same in separate tins. Then you get a separate portion, which can be immediately served on the table.
How to apply decorative plaster
How to make sleep
What is an account?
How to dye the fabric at home
7 patches for the eyes that work wonders
How to defrost the dough
Fitness for men