How to create a login and password?
Most of us somehow maintain activity in various social networks or on other Internet resources. A personal account on any site should be made as secure as possible from hacking. In this article we will give some tips to help you create a unique login and a strong password for use on any site.
How to create a strong username and password
Create a login
You can read more about the login in the article - What is a login. To ensure the security of personal data when creating a login, you must follow a few simple rules:
- in no case do not set the same values for the Login and Password fields or very similar values;
- Most sites offer a login using a email address or nickname. Use your email address. It is very convenient and virtually eliminates the possibility to forget the login;
- to remember the login easier, you can use the same in several accounts.
If you want to come up with an original login, then this article will help you - What can you think of a login.
We invent a password
Since the main difficulty in hacking is picking a password, you should take it most seriously when creating it. It must be remembered that the password should not be easily selectable (for example, 1234567 or qwerty). Also, when creating a password, be sure to pay attention to such moments:
- do not use your name, surname or the names of people close to you as a password. These data are most likely well known, so it will be easy to pick them up.
- Try to make a password from combinations of words and numbers (different keyboard languages, different case). This is the easiest and most reliable way to create a complex password.
- Do not make your password very short. No matter how difficult the combination of letters and numbers in the password, it will be easier to crack if it is short.
- create a password that you can remember. In order not to resort to using the function of remembering passwords in the browser, remember the password and enter it manually each time you visit your account.
- do not write your passwords anywhere. Just as in the case of PIN codes from bank cards, try not to store your passwords anywhere in writing.
The principles of creating a reliable login and password both for sites and for individual applications (Mile Agent, Skype, Instagram, etc.) are completely different.
How do gypsies live
How people think
Submersible and circular pumps
Contests for February 14
Where would you like to be born and live (except Russia) and why
How to salt an oil for winter in cans in two ways
What are we really going to wear in 2018