How to defrost the dough?
There is nothing tastier than home-made dough: it is made from quality products and keeps the warmth of your hands. But the preparation of dough (especially puff) takes a lot of time, which for many housewives is an unaffordable luxury. Modern housewives buy ready-made dough, and it's good if it is fresh and soft. The shops sell only frozen dough, but how to defrost the dough, if it is stone, ready to break when unrolled?
If there is enough time for baking, use gentle defrosting methods:
- Free the dough from the packaging. Put the dough on a board or mat for rolling and leave it to rest. As a rule, 5 hours is enough for defrosting at room temperature.
- The dough can be left on the warmest shelf of the refrigerator overnight. After 10 hours, the dough will thaw.
Ways to quickly defrost the dough, experienced housewives are called "emergency measures" and use them only when absolutely necessary.The slightest slip - and the dough can easily turn into a lump, covered outside with a dry crust.
Difficulties often arise with how to defrost the yeast dough. If you make a mistake when defrosting and the thawed dough does not rise, then you can no longer start baking the cake. And now let's open the secret of the proper defrosting of yeast dough:
- Put the dough in two plastic bags, tie it tight, releasing excess air, and dip it in warm water. Change the water as it cools.
- Place the dough in a plastic bag, wrap in a towel and place on the lid of the hot pan. Gently turn the dough over so that the defrost goes evenly.
- Put the dough in a saucepan and put it on a warm stove next to the burners. Do not put on the burner!
- The dough can be defrosted using a water bath, but make sure that it does not stick to the bottom of the tank.
- You can defrost the dough in the microwave, but good housewives do not like this method: it is believed that the yeast loses its properties and usefulness. With defrosting in a microwave oven, you need to be careful and it is better to first read the instructions on the choice of power and time.If there is no defrost function, then 80-100 W mode will do. Put the dough for 45 seconds and periodically turn it over from side to side, otherwise the top layer will dry and remain stone inside.
Unlike yeast, such difficulties with how to defrost puff pastry, is not expected. Fundamental rules:
- Do not defrost puff pastry in the microwave!
- Free the dough from the foil, the film and put it on the board. At room temperature, the dough will defrost quickly - within two hours.
- For emergency defrosting, place the dough in a plastic bag, wrap it in a towel and place it on the battery.
Not every woman chooses the easiest and fastest way to defrost the dough. The main thing is that your method is safe and does not spoil the quality of baking. Perhaps it is better to take care of defrosting in advance: you will save your nerves, and the result will be good.
How to divide a circle
Where is Podolsk
How to find iphone off
Care for polished furniture
Yellow top with an openwork pattern
What is a rainbow
My new old kitchen