How to Get Badges on IMVU
IMVU is a 3-D chat application that lets you set an avatar for your friends to see. It also features a badge system, which lets you collect badges and display them on your avatar’s profile snapshot. To start getting badges for IMVU, see step 1.
Look for a badge you like.Find an avatar with the badge you want. Click on an avatar’s name to display its profile card.
- The avatar’s badges should be displayed at the bottom of the card. Look for the one you like.
See the user’s profile for more information about the badge.On the avatar profile card, click on “Profile” at the lower left. This will take you to the user’s profile home page.
- If the badge you want doesn’t appear there, look for another avatar that has it on its home page (step 1 and 2). Some users will also set their home page private, so looking for a particular badge can take some time.
Select the badge.When you’ve found a home page that displays the badge you want, click the badge beside the profile picture.
- The user’s friends should appear at the bottom if the profile isn’t private, and their badges should be displayed as well, provided that they didn’t set that to private either.
- Click on the badge and the expanded image should appear. If you click it, it should take you to the badge’s info page. The name of the badge should be under “Search Catalog,” right after “Product by.” Remember the badge’s name for the next step.
Head to the badge’s avatar page.In the address bar of your browser window, type in “avatars.imvu.com/[badge name]” without the quotes and the brackets. It should take you to an avatar page of the badge’s creator.
- Look for the badge you want by scrolling down the bottom of the page. When you see the badge you want, click on “Request badge” right beside your desired badge.
- An info pop-up should appear, telling you that you have received the badge.
Showcase the badge.Now that you have the badge, it’s time to use it. Head back to your profile page by clicking “Account” on the right part of the page where you requested the badge.
- You should be taken to the Accounts, Settings, and Tools for your profile. Scroll down until you see your profile card.
- A list of available badges should be right below your profile card. Simply drag the badge you acquired to a vacant badge slot on your profile card.
- Your new badge should appear on your profile card. To check, click on your profile picture at the top of the page and you should see your new badge under all your displayed badges on your profile card.
QuestionI can't find anyone with badges I like, what can I do?Community AnswerAll you have to do is Google search 'IMVU badge'. There is a website dedicated to listing out available badges (free, for trade or buy) called The Bling Directory. From there, you can choose whichever badge you like and go to the respective homepage.Thanks!
QuestionCan I use my badge once it has been bought on IMVU?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThanks!
QuestionHow do I put up already bought IMVU badges?Community AnswerGo to your account page and then scroll down until you reach the "Badges" section/panel. Then you can drag and drop the available badge from "My badges" section onto the top canvas.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I get on the site to get the badges?Community AnswerIf the badge(s) is made available to everyone, the badge can be found on the owner's homepage.Thanks!
QuestionThe avatar homepage isn't working. What do I do?Community AnswerReset all of the panels from your home page. You can do so by going to your account (in IMVU classic website) and scroll down until you reach the "Reset Homepage Panels'' section.Thanks!
Who can I thank for the assistance?
It will not let me request my badges! What can I do?
How do I make an IMVU YouTube channel for music videos?
Video: How to get free IMVU badges
How to Make Your Hair Smooth and Shiny with Milk and Eggs
How To Wear A Suit In 7 Modern Ways
Boost Your Creativity In 5 Minutes
Kashi GoLean Hot Cereal
BBQ Sweet Tater and Chicken Enchilada Stack
How to Make a Roleplay Character
News: Ultrasound Technology Can Make Spinach Safer
This rare Bugatti Veyron is made with porcelain
Introducing the Harpers Bazaar Summer Favourites Box
How to Choose Between Ferret Colors and Coat Patterns
How to Reduce Teenage Classroom Stress
This New Dad Got Shamed By a Stranger for Changing His Daughters Diaper
Is a Dangerous Bird Flu on the Horizon