How to make a rope in Minecraft?
Watch the video
Rope, or as it is also called the leash, is an indispensable thing in the game Minecraft. With its help, you can not only climb a tree or a building, but also tie the animal so that it does not run away. If you are thinking about how to make a rope in Minecraft, read the instructions from our article.
Making a rope
It is possible to make a rope in the following way: connect three units of threads and one unit of mucus. The resulting rope will be stored in the inventory of Minecraft. If you are currently using it, it will not be visible in the repository. The finished rope stretches to 5 blocks, if the animal is tied to the fence, and up to 10 blocks, if you hold it in your hands.
If you want to make two threads at once, then you need to immediately use 4 units of thread and one slime.
You can get the thread in the battle with the spider. If you notice a web, then you need to defeat the spider and thus get a thread unit.
Learning to tie
You can bind:
You can not tie with a rope:
- bats, as these are friendly mobs;
- If you tie the animal, and then jump high, the animal will soar with you, and then fall.
- If you want to tie a horse, then it is worth remembering that it can tear the leash.
- The rope is torn with an arrow.
- The tied animal will follow your heels if you hold the rope in your hands. But in this case, the animal should not move away more than 10 blocks, as the rope will break and fall near it. Also, the rope falls out if the animal dies.
- If you take the rope and click on the animal, it will be tied; if you click again, the rope will fall out and you can send it to your inventory. This way you can often use the same rope.
How to find out about treason
What is gasoline
What does the left ear scratch
How to wash down jackets and uggs
Why the mod does not work
Dreamed elephant, dream book
Small bathrooms 25 Ideas