How to make hair thicker?
Every day we see actresses and top models who continually appear in various films and commercials and proudly show the audience their luxurious curls. And involuntarily the spectators are wondering how they manage to keep their hair in perfect condition with a huge number of irritants: thick, bushy, shiny, strong and beautiful. After all, every woman wants to be the owner of a thick mane, which, unfortunately, can boast a few. To someone, nature initially gave a not very thick head of hair, and someone worsened the condition of hair with various styling products and improper care.
Causes of hair deterioration
Experts divide the causes of the deterioration of the general condition of the hair into:
- external. These include all sorts of mechanical damage to hair and harmful effects: hair styling, irons, perm, dyeing and extension.
- internal. These are various diseases, unhealthy diets, certain medications, vitamin deficiency and micronutrient deficiencies.
How to make hair thicker and stronger?
If you began to notice that the condition of your hair has deteriorated or it has become stronger to fall out, then, first of all, change your daily menu. Include in your diet more vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes, dairy and dairy products.
Once or twice a week, do firming and restoring hair masks. Water that you rinse your hair after washing should be softened. To do this, you need to add a little vinegar, soda or lemon juice. Blonde hair rinse infusion of chamomile, which gently cares for hair, conditions and promotes light hair lightening.
You also need to drink a course of vitamins, which, first of all, are designed to strengthen and improve the condition of the skin and hair. For example, the laboratory Inneov has created an effective drug called Inneov Hair Density. The drug in its composition has the following directional components:
- taurine, which prevents the deformation of the hair follicles and maintains the integrity of the connective tissues of the hair and scalp;
- grape seed and green tea catechins contribute to increased blood microcirculation;
- Zinc contributes to the development of such a "building material" for hair, like keratin.
How to make hair thicker: the rules of care
In order for the hair to be thick and healthy, you need to properly care for them:
- It is not only ugly to wash your hair as it gets dirty, because dirty hair is also harmful because with strong pollution, the hair stops receiving the necessary nourishment.
- Wash with warm water. Hot water enhances the work of the sebaceous glands of the head, due to which the hair quickly becomes dirty. Hair responds well to washing with boiled water. You can also use water softened with baking soda at the rate of 1 tsp for washing your hair. soda on 1 l. water.
- Shampoo should be applied correctly: first, it should be applied on the palm of your hand, slightly diluted with water, and only then distributed over the entire length of the hair. The procedure of applying the shampoo is best repeated several times, such as from the first time all the dirt from the hair is unlikely to be removed. Hair after applying the shampoo to rinse well with water, and then apply a special balm that will reduce brittle hair, strengthen and facilitate the process of combing.
- To make hair thicker, for rinsing, use infusions of various herbs: nettle,chamomile, sage, etc.
What do not like hair?
- Direct sunlight, which, as it turned out, is destructive to hair. So do not neglect elegant hats on sunny days.
- Comb made of metal.
- Hair dryer and other drying methods, as their frequent use leads to brittleness and weakening of the hair.
- Stress, nervous exhaustion and strong experiences.
- Bad habits.
How to make thin hair thicker with massage?
For the density and growth of hair, a head massage is useful, which should be done before or during washing the hair. Massage helps to improve the blood supply to the skin, thereby improving the nutrition and supply of hair with nutrients.
The massage is done with the help of fingertips in circular motions towards the crown. Also massage can be done:
- a hairbrush made from natural materials;
- laser comb;
- using essential oils.
How to make hair thick at home?
Since recourse to specialists and beauty salons requires good financial investments, which not everyone can afford, it is quite logical that the question arises about proper hair care at home, especially as masks,which can be prepared from any available tools, there is a huge amount.
Masks for hair density
This mask promotes the growth of strong, healthy and thick hair. For its preparation you will need:
- kefir - 1.5 tbsp .;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- cocoa - 1 tsp
All ingredients should be mixed well to obtain a homogeneous mass, which should be applied to the hair roots several times. Divide a homogeneous mass into 4 parts and apply the first portion of the mask on the hair. Let it dry, then apply the next batch. After the entire mask is on the hair, wear a warming hat on your head (you can wear a towel over your head, wear a plastic cap or a warm scarf). After 25 minutes, the mask can be washed off with warm water and shampoo. After washing, rinse hair with nettle infusion. This mask should be applied on the head for 3 months 3 times a week.
How to make thin hair thick? This mask will help. Ingredients:
- honey - 1 tbsp .;
- coarse salt - 1 tbsp .;
- Cognac - 1 tbsp.
All ingredients are mixed in a non-metallic dish until a homogeneous mass is obtained, put into a tightly closed glass container.The resulting product is allowed to brew in a dark place for two weeks.
The mask is applied to the hair roots, after which a warming hat is put on them. The mask is kept on the head for about an hour, then washed off with warm water without using shampoo. According to experts, this mask can be used instead of shampoo. You will notice the result after a few weeks of using the mask: the hair will become stronger, thicker, thicker and healthier.
How best to have sex
How to stop eating before bedtime
How to get to Zhukovo
Submersible and circular pumps
3 main superfoods of December: parsnips, champignons and wild rice
What is harmful beer
How to kiss a member
What is a Brazilian manicure