How to make the house warmer?
Watch the video
Warming a house can be quite an expensive task, but there are ways by which you can insulate a house for reasonable money. Let's figure out how to make the heat in the house.
We warm the foundation
Most often, the poor foundation of the building leads to huge heat loss, however, homeowners do not properly warm the foundation, despite the relevance of this method. It is necessary to warm the foundation not only from the inside, as many people think, but also from the outside - this will allow you to avoid freezing of the walls during the winter, which will make the house warmer.
The foundation is insulated using various materials: sheets of insulation material, gravel, polyurethane foam (polyurethane foam spraying). The most advantageous method of insulation is the use of sheets of polystyrene - this allows you to increase moisture resistance, for a long time to get rid of problems with the insulation of the foundation. Such sheets are easy to process and lead, in a decorative sense, to the kind that is needed. This material is also durable.In order to warm the foundation, you must:
- Dig a ditch around the basement to its full depth.
- Align and clean the outer part of the foundation.
- To waterproof the base, using roofing material and bituminous mastic.
- Heat insulation joints with foam for increased protection against moisture.
- Cover the dug ditch with sand and then put insulation on it.
We warm the walls
Walls can be insulated in various ways:
- Attach a special heat insulator to the wall using adhesive solution, and then finish with plaster.
- Attach the insulation solution with a solution, and then mount the outer wall into one brick.
- To protect the wall with the help of waterproofing, on which the wind protection is subsequently mounted, as well as the external lining, which, in this case, can be used for lining or siding.
We warm the ceiling
Before proceeding to the insulation of the ceiling, it is necessary to study the general rules of insulation.
- Choose environmentally friendly materials for insulation.
- Choose refractory materials.
- Insulate the ceiling so that it does not subsequently affect the air circulation in the house.
- Carefully protect the ceiling insulation from moisture.
For insulating the ceiling, materials such as expanded clay, mineral wool, eco-wool, foam plastic and penoizol are widely used. Each of these materials is different in its own way and has advantages and disadvantages. You should also understand that the ceiling can be warmed both from the attic side and from the side of the room. You need to choose the way that is suitable for a particular ceiling and will be easy to install. If you insulate the ceiling from the inside, the insulation should have vapor permeable properties.
We warm the roof
Roof insulation usually reduces heat loss in a private house by 15%, and due to this the house will become more comfortable and warm. You can do it yourself. It should be understood that the insulation of the roof makes sense only if you plan to actively use the attic. Otherwise, you can only insulate the ceiling of the house, and the effect will be exactly the same. The roof can be sloping and flat, and the ways of its insulation depend on it.
The pitched roof is insulated from the inside, that is, in the attic. First, check what condition the rafters are in, treat the whole tree with an antiseptic and a special compound that prevents ignition.Mineral wool, glass wool, roofing felt, waterproof film, foil and much more serve as ideal materials for warming such a roof. Perhaps the best material here can be called a vapor barrier membrane.
The flat roof is insulated both from the inside and the outside. First of all, they are taken for external insulation, and then it is determined whether internal is necessary. Basalt mineral wool, which conducts heat poorly, but conducts steam well, is usually used for insulation. The use of expanded polystyrene is also common, but this material is too bad in terms of fire safety.
The cat has poisoned: what to do
In what style to decorate an apartment
How to excite a woman
Where to find gold
What kind of guy do i need
Arya Stark from the Game of Thrones is tired of starring in the series
Why do we have children