How to play outside?
Children's games on the street are usually moving and they should not be dangerous. To avoid injuries and quarrels between children, explain to them that there are rules that must be followed. The first is that you cannot push, the second is to play according to the rules that are negotiated in advance. It is worth considering that all games are designed for children of different ages.
There are a huge number of games with a sword, which is better to play on the street than at home. Boys love to just kick a ball, play football or volleyball. In addition, there are still many options for dynamic games with a sword.
Players stand in a circle, holding hands. The driver is in the middle of the circle. The goal of the game is to let the lead roll the ball out of the circle, but you can't take the ball with your hands.
Leading is the one who misses the ball. He stands behind the circle, and the participants turn their backs to the center. The task of the leader is to roll the ball to the center of the circle.
In addition to the classics, catch-ups, Cossacks-robbers and other popular children's games on the street, we offer you a game that is designed for children 5-7 years old.
- First you need to mark in the corner of the site an ice floe. It can be drawn in ordinary chalk.
- Two leading get up on the ice, they play the role of polar bears.
- The rest of the players - the cubs, you need to be dispersed on the site.
- Polar bears give a sign, and, holding hands, run out to the site and begin to catch up with the cubs. Those who manage to catch, take hands forming a chain and continue to catch up with the rest. The point is to collect all the cubs.
This is a very interesting and addictive game. Children of almost all ages love to play it. You can search for treasure as large teams, and together.
- Opponents draw conditional maps for each other.
- Then hide the treasure in a pre-made place. Discuss rules, restrictions on time and terrain. And they begin to look for treasure.
You can also arrange competitions between the guests, in our case, for the friends of the child. It is not necessary to divide into teams, one is enough.Parents draw a map, hide a treasure and watch the game, making clues.
Pearl Christmas Ball
What is a forum
Require money: what to do
What is useful irga
Why can not I get pregnant
How to remove a network
Two new reserves open in Finland