How to remove headers and footers?
Anyone who has ever encountered the writing of term papers and dissertations will never forget how difficult it is to properly formulate these works. Any, even the smallest error in the design of your work, can affect the decrease in the final grade, despite the brilliant content. There are a lot of design options for term papers, dissertations, dissertations and other types of work. After reading this article, you will learn how to work with one of the most important of these parameters - footers. In particular, you will understand how to remove headers and footers from a document.
Headers and footers are numbered pages and are necessary when creating many types of work using the Microsoft Office software package. The algorithm for working with headers and footers in different versions of Microsoft Word is somewhat different, however, Word 2003 and Word 2007 are considered the most common versions. These versions are very similar.
How to remove headers and footers in Word 2003 version
- In the program menu, find the "View" section and open it.
- In the "View" section, select "Header and Footer"
- Select �Header� (�Footer�)
- Select "Delete"
In addition, you can double-click the page number of the document with the left mouse button or once with the right button. After these actions, the footer will disappear.
How to remove headers and footers in Word 2007
- In the Word pane, find the Insert item.
- The "Insert" item contains several items, select "Header and Footer".
- Next you will have two items: �header� and �footer�. Select the one that you need to delete.
- Click on the option you chose. Select the "Delete" command. Unnecessary footers will be deleted immediately.
How to remove the number from the title page
- Locate the File item in the open Word document pane.
- Open the item "File". In the menu of this item that opens, select the �Page Settings� button.
- In the "Page Setup" menu, you will need the "Paper Source" tab.
- Check the box in the line �Distinguish the headers and footers of the first page�.
In addition to the above option, you can try another - alternative.To do this, you will need the �Markup� general menu section. In it, select "Page Settings". Next you need to open the "Paper Source" tab. Next, you need to check the box next to "Distinguish the headers and footers of the first page." Sequential execution of all these actions will entail a result - removing the number from the title page of the document. In general, to understand how to remove headers and footers in Word, does not need much time and knowledge. Today you have seen this.
What is henna
The doll is an Indian
In France, enthusiasts of 20 years build a medieval castle
Angelina Jolie makes styling for going to the supermarket
A simple test of scholarship, which passes unmistakably only 1 person out of 10
Are there professions related to migration to a specific country?
How to install Xray on Minecraft