How to Spiritually Cleanse Your Home of Psychic Disturbances
Often there are situations within houses that make it difficult for us live in them peacefully. There are a variety of reasons for this. Some believe that houses can retain a sort of photo recording or image of other people that have lived in them in the past. This can sometimes cause upsetting disturbances to the present occupiers. These are not true ‘hauntings', but simply a sort of photo image that is left on the very fabric of the building itself. A simple cleansing will sometimes clear this in the same way that any videotape can be wiped and re-recorded upon. Others are true hauntings where someone has passed over, either in the house, or are in some way associated with it, or the place where it is built, and are unable to find rest or to move on into the Light.
Note: This article presumes a belief in the super-natural.
Before starting the spiritual cleansing process, there are several important steps that must not be skipped:
- Thoroughly clean out the junk and unnecessary items from your house (physically). Give what you don't need to others who do, or have a garage sale and give what remains to others (as long as it is in good condition, of course). Many times, spiritual unrest follows a disorganized venue.
- Thoroughly clean your house, top to bottom: literally, ceilings and attic to floor and basement. wash the walls (dilute vinegar or lemon water are quickest and easiest), dust, vacuum, clean carpets... and don't forget those sundry storage places like garages and sheds.
- Air out the house for several days if you can. With all the windows and screens now clean and fresh, the fans and ducts without dust and mold, you can literally say out with the old and in with the new air in your house. So if the weather is going to be nasty for a few days, use that time to clean out..then let the house air out during the lovely fresh-aired days following. turn off the HVAC unit and open everything you can open. This is a good idea to do twice a year (spring and fall) anyway.
Gather the things you'll need.
Gently pour the water into the salt, adding a prayer or invocation.An example of a Universalist prayer: "May the blending the elements of pure salt to preserve the sanctity and pure water cleanse this space, in the Name of ........." (here add your own prayer or finish the invocation to whichever deity you have belief in). Do this in a sacred and meaningful way, in the knowledge that you are creating a powerful medicine to cleanse and heal your home.
Take the water and either using your fingers or a little brush, sprinkle the holy water around the walls of every room every door and every window.Make sure that everywhere has been treated.
Pour the remaining salt/water mixture in a line in front of any doors leading in and out of the building.As you do so be sure to recite the names of all who live in the house and all those whom you wish to pass freely in and out, including all pets that need to go in and out. This allows them to move with ease across the boundaries that you are setting up.
Go back into the house, and in each room light a small white candle and some incense.Leave both to burn out to the end.
Put a bunch of fresh flowers into the main room of the house.
QuestionHow do I remove a curse from my life and in my home?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerPray and ask for it to be removed. Or smudge and state, "By the light of my soul, in love, I release all negative influences in my home, mind, body and spirit. Cleanse now. So may it be." Visualize all the negativity leaving your body and your home as you go to each room, from top to bottom, opening windows, smudging and stating your intent.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I cleanse my friend's home of spirits?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSage the home with your friend.Thanks!
QuestionI messed up my first sage cleansing badly. How can I be sure to do it correctly this time?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerJust take your time and go slowly. And also buy the best quality sage cleaner. It is a learning process, so give it time.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I clean my clothes at the spiritual level?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerHand wash them and think positive cleansing thoughts? By doing the washing yourself, you can put good energy into the clothes.Thanks!
How do I remove a spirit attachment to a mirror or how do I dispose of the mirror?
How to remove spirits and orbs. Have seen two coming out of bedroom window/screens to driveway and sort of fly away?
How do I keep evil spirits away from my home?
Can this help me with difficulties in my business?
How do I get this black human like shadow away from me and out of my house?
- Always cleanse with fresh flowers and scented oils or incense after a dispute in the house.
- Be sure you get these energies out completely before you lay salt over thresholds because it is possible you may be keeping them in.
- If you do sense something that is very disruptive or frightening to you in some way, then it's better to bring in someone who is skilled in the way of exorcism, because this is what will need to be performed. This is also often the case where a house has been built on an ancient burial site, where the spirits are disturbed and displeased.
- Some spirits in your home you may not want removed. For example, it has been shown in some scenarios that lingering spirits actuallycleansewater as it enters a residence, by feeding on toxins in the water supply as they enter the home. This was shown by one particular example where a family died onlyaftera ghost was removed. Be sure to know what effects the spirit(s) is/are having in your environment before taking any action.
Things You'll Need
Small nightlights or white candles (enough for every room)
Charged water and salt mixture (separate bowls with a small amount of water in one and plain salt in the other)
Prayer or ritual
In other languages:
Español: , Português: , Italiano: , Deutsch: , Русский: , Français:
Video: 11 Ways To CLEANSE & CLEAR Negative Energies From Your Home
9-Year-Old Was Placed in In-School Suspension Because His Hair Is Too Long
Granola vs. Protein Bars: Which One Is the Best for You
Coachella Outfits for Girls-27 Ideas What to Wear to Coachella
How to Be Human
Kate Middletons Secret for Staying Comfortable in Heels
The Perfect Enough Pregnancy
Can You Go Sugar-Free For 10 Days
How to Embrace and Follow Your Personal Legend
Best face washes for dark spots
How to Apply Hair Tattoos
See The Stunning Street Art From Pow
10 Salt Hacks That Will Change Your Beauty RoutineForever
How to Clear a Printer Spooler