How to zoom the page?
Internet surfing is a very exciting experience. Here are just many hours of reading all sorts of articles, viewing blogs and commenting on photos on Odnoklassniki and Vkontakte creates a greater burden on vision.
Those who suffer from eye diseases, such entertainment can respond agonizing headaches. Avoiding these inconveniences is easy. It is enough to increase the scale of the page in the browser.
To zoom in on a Mozilla Firefox browser, do the following:
- click the "View" button (top panel);
- Place the cursor on the item "Scale";
- select the line "Zoom".
Here the scale of the default page can be done like this:
- Click the button "Configure and manage Google Chrome" (3 horizontal bars) in the upper left corner of the panel;
- in the line "Scale" select the desired value.
In Microsoft's browser, the page scale can be increased in the following ways:
- press the "Zoom" button (lower right corner);
- open the pop-up list near the "Zoom" button (lower right corner) and set the required value.
In Opera, the default scale is:
- Press the "Menu" button (upper left corner);
- move the cursor to the item "Settings";
- select the line “General Settings” in the expanded list;
- go to the tab “Web pages” in the opened window;
- in the field "Scale% page" we set our value;
- Click the "OK" button.
Here to solve this problem will require:
- open the “View” tab;
- select the item "Zoom".
For all browsers, fast ways to scale the page, so-called hot keys, are also applicable. To use them you need:
- press the “Ctrl” and “+” keys on the keyboard;
- press the "Ctrl" key on the keyboard and turn the mouse wheel away from you.
In the Safari browser, instead of the “Ctrl” key, the “Cmd +” key is used.
What to give mom for the New 2013
Why can not I get pregnant
What to read from fiction
How to make a link in contact
Adjustable computer cooling system