Chicken eggs4 piecesBulb onions1/2 pieceFresh champignons6-8 piecesYoghurt (natural)2 tbsp.Cheese (non-fat)30 gramsPepper
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- In a pan greased with a drop of oil, fry finely chopped onion to a golden color.
- Add sliced champignons, mix.
- Fry the onions with mushrooms until the mushrooms are ready, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add yogurt. Stir, cook another minute. Then remove from heat.
- Whisk to beat the eggs with a small amount of salt. Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Wait until the eggs grab.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook the omelet over medium heat until cooked.
- Put ready omelet on a plate, put mushrooms on one half, sprinkle grated cheese. Cover the filling with the other half of the omelette.
Pumpkin Milk Soup
Top 10 exciting films about treasure hunters
How to wash your hair properly
How to tell the truth
How to create an LLC
Where to buy LEGO
How to make a hare out of paper
An overview of the best running shoes for running