Fire Flask Necklace
We are governed by mood, our life depends on what color it is today. Sunny on the soul or overcast, we try not to notice it when we have to go to work or do usual household chores. But this can be easily changed. To create a festive mood, there is no need to wait for the official solemn day, you can arrange it yourself. Every woman knows that buying a new thing always raises the mood. But buying a thing is not necessary, it is enough to have the necessary materials and tools and make a gift to yourself. I propose to make a necklace of bright red color from beads, beads and glass beads.
This bright accessory will help colorize the gray routine. His fiery flashes will attract the attention of others and improve the mood. We need: /194-ozherele-ognennye-vspyshki.jpg "alt =" Fire Flame Necklace "title =" Fire Flame Necklace ">
- Side cutters (nippers), thin-nosed scissors,round nose pliers,
- string from lavsan type 22M,
- needle for beads,
- colorless transparent beads - 9 pieces,
- red transparent beads,
- translucent colorless long glass beads,
- transparent red beads 5 mm in diameter - 9 pieces,
- unpainted transparent beads 8 mm in diameter - 7 pieces, 5 mm - 60 pieces,
- 1 double connecting ring,
- 2 medium metal caps,
- steel color chain 20 cm long,
- two pin with a loop at the end,
- lock, closing from to power of screwing.
Manufacturing Technique: 1. We take the pin, thread, needle, ruler, scissors, red beads, colorless beads of 5 mm each and collect the double part of the necklace.
If necessary, we clamp the loop on the pin with using thin-nosed pliers. This may be necessary so that the loop is completely closed and the thread does not pass through the slot. We measure the lavsan thread twice as long as the estimated size of the first part of the necklace, multiplied by two, plus 15 cm. In our case, the thread should be at least 65 cm.We fasten the thread on the hinge pin.
We collect three red beads on a string, then we alternate beads and beads 1: 1. After a set of 30 pieces of beads stop. The length of the filament is about 20 cm.
2. Take our thread with beads, red beads and beads in diameter 8 mm. 198-ozherele-ognennye-vspyshki.jpg "alt =" Necklace Fire flashes "title =" Necklace Fire flashes "> We continue to collect the thread further, instead of beads of small size we dress beads of 8 mm. Biserinku before the first of them do not dress. Then we draw the thread through the 8 mm bead, dressed first. We get a ring of big beads.
3. Go back to the small beads.
We collect a string of beads and beads of 5 mm in the amount of 30 pieces, ending with three red beads. We fasten the thread on the post.
4.We take threads, a needle, scissors and a double connecting ring.
It’s better to choose a double ring, since a regular single ring is less reliable, and the thread can slip out of the not fully closed crack. We measure the thread doubly as long as supposedly 50-60 cm. We fix the thread on the connecting ring. 5. We take transparent colorless beads, red beads, glass beads, red beads.
String three red beads on a string, then alternate red beads and glass beads. We finish the thread with a red bead and colorless bead, and then we fix the thread. Each thread of all parts of the necklace will always start with three red beads for symmetry of the whole product. The photo shows the sequence of 2 beads and 1 glass bead for example.
is repeated for each of the nine strands.We vary the length of the threads from 33 to 38 cm to create a cascading composition that looks pleasant. Sequences: 1 glass beads: 1 beads - 3 threads and the rest 1 thread each: 1 glass beads: 2 bead things, 1 : 3, 1: 4, 1: 5, 1: 6, 1: 7 Get the part of the necklace number two.
6. We get part of the necklace number one and a cap.
Putting the cap on the pin.
7. With the help of fine-nose pliers, we bend the pin at an angle of ninety degrees close to the base of the cap.
8. We bite off the pin to the desired length with a nipper.
Thin pliers slightly squeeze the cap to make the product look more neat. 9. With the help of round pliers we make a loop at the end of the pin.
10.Thin pliers open the loop on the pin to the side.
11. For the next stage, we use the part of the necklace №2 and the pin. ognennye-vspyshki.jpg "alt =" Fire Flame Necklace "title =" Fire Flame Necklace "> With the help of thin-nosed knives, loosen the pin of the pin in the form of a hook.
Put the hook on the connecting ring and close the loop.
12. Take the hat and put it on the pin.
13. Thin-nipped the pin close to the cap at an angle of 90 degrees. ognennye-vspyshki.jpg "alt =" Necklace Fire Flashes "title =" Necklace Fire Flashes "> 14. We cut the pin to the necessary size with pliers.
15. Using round pliers we form a loop on the pin
Then squeeze the hat to give it the necessary shape. 16.Thin-nose pliers open the loop, bending it sideways.
17. Take the ruler, side cuts and chain length of 19 cm or slightly more. Keep in mind that one link of the chain will be promoted and the length will decrease.
With the nippers we divide it in half by 9.5 cm.
18. Take the part of the necklace No. 1, the chain and the pliers.
Pass the hook of the pin into the chain link and close it.
19. Take part of the necklace number 2 and repeat the procedure.
20. We take both sides of the necklace, the lock and the fine-nose pliers.
Unclip the rings at the ends of the clamps with a fine-nose pliers.
>img src="https://sdelaysam-svoimirukami.ru/images/20/228-ozherele-ognennye-vspyshki.jpg" alt="Necklace of Fiery Flashes" title="Necklace of Fiery Flashes">
21.We dress open rings on the last links of the chain and close them.
The necklace is ready.
Remaining Insert the 2nd part of the necklace into the ring first. We make threads with beads and glass beads one by one into the ring one after another and straighten.
Making such a catchy necklace in itself creates a celebration in the soul, a surge of strength and positive emotions. You can wear it any day of the week, when you want to arrange a holiday. Its color, reminiscent of flashes in the sun, will help to hold your eyes on you and give you a good mood.
How to remove earringsPillow CatHow to tie a pigtailHow to buy an apartment in KrasnodarHow to insulate pipesPhotographer Owl - a toy on the camera lens