Peppermint Chocolate Fudge
20 (1 inch)cubes
2 (1 inch) cubes
Yields: 20 servings | Serving Size: 1 chocolate | Calories: 233 | Total Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 23mg | Carbohydrates: 27g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 12
- 3 cups dark chocolate, chopped and divided
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate
- 1/2 cup almond milk, divided
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon peppermint oil
- Line a 9X14 casserole dish with parchment paper. Melt 1 1/2 cup of the dark chocolate and whisk in 1/4 cup almond milk and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Pour into bottom of prepared dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate. Whisk in remaining almond milk, coconut oil, and peppermint oil until well combined. Pour over first chocolate layer and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt the remaining dark chocolate. Pour over white chocolate fudge layer. Allow to set.
Video: White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Recipe
Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Grace Moretz just keep getting more adorable
Snow Has Hit the South of England – When Will It Affect Your Area Send You Indoors for Workouts
Why One Tree Hill Wouldnt Be the Same in 2019, According to Star Hilarie Burton—BTW, Thats a Good Thing
Women on Twitter shared their glo-ups after they came out
Could You Compete With The SAS
Dont Let Rosacea Damage Your Self-Esteem
How to Win over Children As a Stepmother
How to Prepare for Knee Arthroscopy Surgery (Teens)
How to Be the Best Player on Your Basketball Team
How to Pay Extra Toward the Principal of a Loan