- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large dutch oven. Add pork shoulder and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to overnight to allow pork to marinate.
- Remove dutch oven from refrigerator and let pork stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cover dutch oven and roast pork, fat side up, for about 4 hours, turning and basting every hour until incredibly tender and easily shredded with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients and stir until well combined. Set it aside until ready to use.
- Remove pork from oven and let it rest for 30 minutes uncovered. Shred pork using a fork. Serve on warm tortillas with sauce.
Video: Sriracha Coconut Sauce Recipe Video
Ted Baker SS15 Holiday Essentials
Tag: Industrial Decor Ideas
The Time Its MOST Important To Eat Right and Work Out
How to Pretend You Come from a Rich Family
What 20 Celebs Request in Their Dressing Rooms
This Workout Basically Doubles as a Back Massage
How to Take Care Of Your Summer Skin
Nicole by OPI Fall 2012 Nail Polishes for Target
Losing Weight Can Also Help Your Feet
6 Ways To Make A Statement In A Winter Outfit
Relationship Advice That Everyone Needs to Know
Top 10 Winter Coats You Need In Your Wardrobe Now
Everest record-holder Lhakpa Sherpa is a dishwasher at Whole Foods
Date: 01.12.2018, 04:05 / Views: 63355