Title page of the report
Reports and essays - one of the ways to test the knowledge of students of universities and schools. In addition, some researchers are engaged in writing reports. The main purpose of such a work is a brief, but sufficiently complete in the sense, presentation of the material on a topic. In this article, we will tell you how to properly draw the title page of the report, since any teacher will evaluate the student's knowledge, starting with the very first page of his work.
Title page structure
This page is the first sheet of the document, which displays basic information relating to the submitted work. The format of the title page is standard - A4, its structure can be divided into 4 blocks:
- The upper block - it contains information about the school to which the student or scientist belongs.
- The central part of the page - here is the name of the document and its subject.
- Right lower quadrant - in this area all main requisites are indicated:
- The name of the person who wrote the work;
- the student's course of study or the scientific degree of the employee;
- the name and initials of the project manager, his title;
- appraisal for the work;
- places for student and teacher signatures.
- Lower block - this part prescribes the city where the educational institution is located, as well as the year of writing the document.
How to issue the title page of the report
Nowadays, when creating such works, most people use a computer. Let's take a closer look at the process of writing a title page in Microsoft Word:
- Open a clean document in the above program.
- At the top field, type the following information: the name of the higher organization, the full name of the institution for which this work is written, and the name of the department to which you belong. As for the font, then for this block you need to use bold Times New Roman, 14 pt.
- In the central part of the page, after stepping back from above about 1/3 of the sheet, type the word "Report" with the letters 20 pins.
- Go to the line below and write the theme of the work in quotes. Font for this is better to choose bold and large, 16-18 pins. Remember that the theme of the work should be as close as possible to the content.In addition, in the title of the report it is better not to use abbreviations, if there is not absolutely necessary for this.
- After writing the topic, go back two lines and align the cursor to the right. In this part you need to type in the font of the 12th size the following information:
- your course or degree;
- surname, name and patronymic;
- academic status of a teacher or project manager;
- his surname and initials.
- In the event that several authors were involved in writing the report, they should be listed in alphabetical order, calling the first person who will read the work before an audience.
- The last step is to fill the bottom block. To do this, move the cursor down, center it and type the name of the settlement where the institution is located.
- Step back on the line and type the year the document was read. For this part of the page, use the 12th letter size.
The entire title page should be typed in Times New Roman.
In conclusion, I would like to say that in addition to the rules established by the state, each specific educational institution can make its own adjustments to the design of works.In order not to be mistaken, it is best to take a sample of the title page in the department in advance, or ask questions about the design directly to the teacher.
The tree of kings is a great decoration for your home
What is gasoline
What causes thrush
How to make an injection to a dog
How to cure a cyst
Can I drink coffee for pregnant