Top 5 interesting breakfast with cottage cheese
Cottage cheese is nutritious, healthy and tasty, therefore it is ideal for a healthy breakfast. Find out what interesting dishes can be prepared from this product.
Croutons with cottage cheese
If you do not know what to cook for breakfast from cottage cheese, then replace the usual sandwiches with croutons with cottage cheese. Here is what you need:
- 150 grams of rye bread;
- 300 grams of natural curd;
- three fresh cucumbers;
- three tbsp. l. sour cream;
- Bread cut into slices of a rectangular or triangular shape, and then slightly dry until the surface of the crust. You can do this either on a dry frying pan or in the oven.
- Dill wash and chop. Cucumbers after washing cut into small pieces. Mix the cottage cheese with dill, sour cream and cucumbers, add a little salt, pound all with a fork until smooth.
- Now just spread the curd paste on the dried slices of bread and enjoy a light breakfast.
If you do not know what gnocchi is, then prepare them for breakfast and enjoy this dish, which, by the way, is easy and quick to prepare. You will need:
- 250 g of natural, preferably not low-fat (about 9%) cottage cheese;
- three large spoons with a pile of semolina;
- three large spoons of flour (wheat, oat);
- a little lemon or orange zest;
- two art. l. sugar sand.
For berry sweet sauce:
- a glass of any frozen or fresh berries;
- incomplete tsp corn starch;
- a bag of vanilla;
- three or four art. l. Sahara.
- Curd the cheese thoroughly with a fork or through a sieve, you can also grind it with a blender. Add an egg with sugar and zest to it, mix everything thoroughly, and then add flour and bring the mass to homogeneity. Leave the resulting dough at least an hour to make it more tender and uniform due to the swelling of semolina.
- While the dough is lying, make the sauce. Berries together with vanilla, starch and sugar, crush and mix using a blender. Then boil the liquid mixture over low heat to thicken it.
- Form balls of cottage cheese dough, run them into boiling water and cook until they rise to the surface. Take them out, pour over the berry sauce and serve.
To have a tasty breakfast, you can make a gentle curd pudding. To do this, prepare:
- 700 g of cottage cheese;
- a glass of sugar;
- 40 g butter;
- 7 proteins;
- two art. l.starch;
- five st. l. sour cream;
- half a cup of raisins or other dried fruits.
- Cottage cheese should be ground with starch, pre-softened butter (leave a little to lubricate) and sour cream.
- To soften the raisins or other dried fruits you use to soften for five minutes with hot water, add to the curd and other ingredients.
- Combine the eggs with sugar and start beating them to get an airy foam that will give the pudding porosity and tenderness.
- Now carefully connect the two components, either by mixing with a mixer at minimum speed, or by mixing with a spoon. Beat them actively is not worth it, otherwise the protein foam just fall off.
- Place the bottom of the form with the remaining butter, and then put your mixture into the container. To make the pudding crust, you can sprinkle the shape and surface of the mass with breadcrumbs, but this is not necessary.
- Send pudding to bake at 170 degrees in the oven for about half an hour. And so that it does not burn exactly, immerse the container in a larger baking tray filled with water.
Dietary curd mass
Ideal for losing weight and maintaining the form of breakfast will be light and dietary curd mass made by own hands. Will require such a set of products:
- 200 g of cottage cheese;
- 70 g of cherries or other berries;
- two or three tablespoons of carob (this is cocoa-like powder, but sweeter);
- st. l. natural honey.
Preparation is extremely simple:
- First, curd the curd or bring it to homogeneity in another way, for example, by grinding with a blender.
- Remove the bones from the berries. You can leave them whole or chop along with the cottage cheese, choose any option.
- Enter the carob and honey into the curd, stir everything thoroughly with a blender or fork.
- Add the berries and mix the compound again.
- You got a berry diet curd mass with a pleasant chocolate flavor.
Try to make a useful airy curd souffle. It will take this:
- 250 g of cottage cheese;
- a glass of yogurt, natural yogurt or yogurt;
- 150 g ricotta or cream cheese;
- three eggs;
- hl soda;
- three or four art. l. honey or sugar;
- some butter;
- three tbsp. l. starch or flour.
- Cottage cheese mix and rub with honey (or sugar), cheese, eggs, kefir, soda and flour.Leave the mixture for half an hour for the soda to quench with dairy products and give lightness to the dessert.
- Whisk the eggs separately to make the souffliness pomp.
- Combine the cottage cheese component with the egg, but mix them gently and gently, so as not to burst all the bubbles necessary for airiness.
- Put the mixture in a ceramic or silicone oiled form, cook the pudding in the oven at 170 degrees for about forty minutes before browning.
Take on board the proposed breakfasts.
How to crochet a blue rosette
What is symmetry?
What should be a real woman
How to promote a group for free
How to transfer money via the Internet in 2018
What seeds to sow in the greenhouse for early harvest in spring