We decorate knitwear with a wavy edge easily and simply
With jersey work is not easy, especially if before the foreman had no experience with this fabric. It is easy to work with cotton and other natural fabrics that do not stretch and do not slip. But about knitwear such a say, alas, it is impossible. To decorate the edge of knitwear, you can resort to a wavy edge. Run it much easier than it might seem at first glance.
For work you will need:
- knitted fabric;
- sewing machine;
- thread to tone fabric;
Let's get to work:
1. Stretch the bottom of the knitting fabric, as shown in the photo below. Pay attention: after stretching in a certain place, the fabric is rolled into a tube. Release the cloth and let it curl.
2. Set the values on the machine:
- stitch length - from 1 to 1.5 mm.
- stitch width - from 2 to 3 mm.
The MK used a length of 0.3 mm, a width of 5 mm. As a result, stitches are obtained, which resemble embroidery with smoothness.
3. Sew the knitted edge of the knitted fabric into the tube, slightly stretching the fabric. The harder you pull the fabric over, the worn the edge will come out.
Choice of furniture
How to paint a cherry in watercolor
Adjustable computer cooling system
Proper kitchen renovation