What is arthrosis?
Many people are negligent about their health. And they do not always pay attention to the crunch in the joints, continuing, as if nothing had happened, to go to work or play sports. Do not ignore this problem, just consult your doctor. Because it can lead to serious and irreversible consequences.
For those who are interested in what is arthrosis, we will be able to explain to you in an accessible form in order to prevent it from developing into a more complex form.
Osteoarthritis is a chronic disease of the joints, which is accompanied by changes in the bone. The basis of the disease is the malnutrition of the articular ends of the bone. If you hear a crunch in your knee, these are the first causes of osteoarthritis. The disease mainly overtakes people who do not take care of themselves, do not exercise, and are overweight. It can also occur after intoxication or past infectious diseases.
Causes of osteoarthritis
The reasons for the onset of arthrosis, there are quite a few:
- if a person is engaged in a long time hard physical work.Or his movements are constantly repeated, for example, in athletes. Football players usually suffer from osteoarthritis of the knee.
- if a person is overweight, he should think about it, because under the force of gravity it often leads to arthrosis.
- Those who suffer from flatfoot or scoliosis are also at risk of falling ill. Because the two joints do not fit well.
- with various injuries of the joints.
- if the joint is inflamed.
- even metabolic disorders and thyroid problems can contribute to the development of the disease.
If you have a desire, you can always prevent the disease, and if it has already begun to take effect, then take action, and the sooner the better.
- One of the most basic methods of treatment is physiotherapy. He charitable influence on the metabolism of cartilage and the circulation of various substances in them.
- Ultrasound therapy is used when there is no synovitis. Mainly used as a preventive treatment.
- microwave therapy is also practiced. Wavelength can fluctuate. This is decided by the doctor. It penetrates the tissue affected by arthrosis and has a positive effect on the treatment.
- electrophoresis in the treatment of arthrosis is used in combination with sulfur, magnesium and zinc. With different compatibility, this method will act solely as a painkiller.
- application of coolants is a very popular method. About him know all over the world. Heat transfer agents increase the temperature in the cartilage or joint, the temperature rises and, thus, blood circulation increases, and pain in the joints decreases. Such procedures can be done 10 -15.
There are still methods of treatment of arthrosis, but at stages that require the increased attention of the doctor.
It is better, of course, not to know what is arthrosis of the joints. But if faced with such a disease, of course, we must immediately take action. And start treatment. Do not wave your hand at your health. After all, ignoring the periodic crunch in the knee, can lead to serious consequences.
How to draw a daisy
Head unit on Hyundai Solaris
How to call the Cheshire Cat