What is the diagnosis?
The term "diagnosis" is derived from the Greek word "diagnostikos", which means - "able to recognize." The concept of diagnosis is widely used in various fields of human knowledge. For example, in medicine, technology, psychology. The fact that such a diagnosis in terms of these sciences and why it is needed, and will be discussed further.
What is the diagnosis?
The general meaning of diagnostics as a concept is the same in all sciences and performs a number of the following functions:
- comprehensive study of the subject (for example, the work of the human body, technical mechanisms, devices, systems, psychological processes, etc.);
- detection of deviations, defects (for example, in human life, the operation of machines, etc.);
- prediction of possible deviations (for example, in the development of the organism, the human psyche, in the mode of operation of the mechanisms);
- development and improvement of various methods and means of detecting defects.
A number of the above concepts is what is needed for diagnosis in general. Each individual science has its own functions and diagnostic methods.
What is a medical diagnosis
Medical diagnostics is the science of identifying diseases in order to establish the correct diagnosis and to assign the correct treatment. Modern medical diagnostics is based on a variety of methods, the most reliable of which are:
- Laboratory blood tests. According to him, the doctor can learn about the existence of certain diseases and inflammatory processes in the human body, to obtain data on the amount of certain substances in the blood.
- Cardiography. This diagnostic method is a one-time or daily monitoring of the heart.
- Gastroscopy. This method helps to identify various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: gastric ulcers, bowel disease and others.
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) helps to identify many diseases at the earliest stages of their development.
- Ultrasound of organs can assess the correctness of the development of the fetus during pregnancy, as well as determine the condition of various internal organs.
- Radiography helps doctors identify various injuries or surgical pathologies.
- Endoscopy allows you to avoid traumatic surgery when collecting the necessary materials for analysis from the internal organs.
You can read more about what kind of diagnostics from the point of view of medicine can be found in the section on our website Medical Diagnostics.
What is technical diagnostics
Technical diagnostics is the main part of maintenance. Its main task is to ensure efficient and safe operation of a technical facility. A more complete picture of what technical diagnostics can be obtained by examining its main functions, which include:
- technical condition assessment;
- identification of the location of various faults;
- residual resource forecasting;
- observation and registration of the technical condition of the object.
Technical diagnostics helps to reduce repair costs and avoid forced downtime in the operation of machines and mechanisms.
What is psychological diagnosis
Psychological diagnostics develops the theory, principles for assessing and measuring the psychological characteristics of a person. What is necessary diagnostics in psychology, will prompt areas of its application. These include:
- selection and selection of personnel, vocational guidance, personnel management;
- identifying the best ways to educate and raise children;
- making a prediction of people's social behavior;
- conducting a forensic psychological examination;
- rendering psychological and psychotherapeutic assistance;
- clinical (assessment of the psychological state of a person during outpatient treatment, at the doctor's office or in the provision of emergency medical care).
In addition to the above types of diagnostics, there are other (for example, economic, pedagogical), the basic principles of which can be understood, knowing what diagnostics is in the broad sense of the word.
How to disassemble the dashboard
How to make jeans
Why are there so few people on this site
What dreams ducks
The casket from the book
How to run an email newsletter
How long do dogs live?