What to buy in Israel?
May 22, 2012
Gifts to relatives and friends from the "Holy Land":
- Crosses of cypress and mother-of-pearl, candles from Jerusalem, icons, rosaries of different types of wood and not only, as well as a large number of Christian souvenirs.
- Objects from Jewish culture and religion: hanukiya (a festive candlestick for seven candles), a mezuzah (a special box with a sheet from the Torah for the house), a pile (headpiece), tallit (a kind of scarf), Kiddush (a cup for consecrating wine), demons ( incense jug).
- Souvenirs from the world of Islam - a rug for prayers, a sign with an inscription from the Koran, various rosaries.
- Cosmetics on the Dead Sea salts (in Hebrew, the Dead Sea is simply called Salty).
- A carpet or cloth for anything that Bedouins and Palestinians make.
- Copper and brass products.
- Armenian pottery.
What to buy in Israel, if you have "bad" habits:
- A huge number of hookahs and tobacco to them.
- Wine that is made from grapes from the Dutch heights and Galilee.
The choice can be approached and more creatively, which can be bought in Israel yet:
- All kinds of crafts from the olive tree.
- Nablus soap.
- Souvenirs from silver and tin.
- Hebron glass production secrets were exported from Italy.
- Diamonds (if you are a very rich tourist).
- Israeli coins and postage stamps of Israel.
- Antique products.
- Various traditional foods: a huge selection of spices, hummus, chickpeas, matzo and more.
- Pictures of yourself against a variety of attractions.
- Good impressions from the trip and great mood before the next visit to Israel.
Selection of machines, 5 pcs
How old age pension is calculated
How to make a hedgehog
Why dream of a newborn
What to cook eggplant
What to buy in Germany