What to do if a liver ache?
Why the liver can hurt, what to do, and is the question right? The fact is that the organ itself is located in a special capsule. Any change to the liver can cause distension of this capsule. On the capsule are receptors that cause pain.
Symptoms of liver problems
- pain in the right hypochondrium;
- feeling of heaviness in the right hypochondrium;
- it happens that such pains are given in the back, neck or shoulder blades;
- the nature of the pain whining throughout the day;
- pain intensifies even with the smallest physical exertion;
- pains appear after you have eaten something fried, fatty or spicy;
- pains sometimes accompanied by nausea;
- pains worse after alcohol and cigarettes;
- very often with pain there is belching and bitterness in the mouth, as well as abnormal stools.
But even if you observe all these symptoms in yourself, you cannot say for sure that it is the liver that hurts! Being engaged in self-diagnosis of your health and self-treatment, you can start another very dangerous disease.Therefore, for pains resembling pain in the liver, it is necessary to urgently consult a doctor and follow his recommendations for lifestyle changes and treatment.
If, after all, it is the liver that is worried, then it is also important not to start the disease, since all of this can lead to menstrual disorders in women and impotence in men. When it hurts in the right hypochondrium due to the liver, it can speak about stones in it or in the gall bladder, and maybe - about the inflammatory process. Many patients complain of fever, vomiting or nausea. Through ultrasound, you can make an accurate diagnosis.
Liver pain - what to do
Immediately stop all physical exertion, turn to the therapist, and he will send you for examination to a gastroenterologist, a hepatologist or an oncologist. Diseases that are accompanied by pain in the liver:
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- chronic hepatitis;
- liver cyst;
- liver tumor;
- liver steatosis;
- liver abscess.
After undergoing ultrasound, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate treatment and advise you on a special diet.
Nutrition for liver pain
Your liver hurts - what to do, how to eat? Diet for liver �5 helps to restore the functions of the liver. Nutrition is based on the normal use of protein, fiber and a special restriction of fat.
- Provide five meals a day.
- Eat everything only boiled or boiled.
- Nothing fried!
- Permitted no more than 12 grams. salt per day.
For liver diseases, doctors recommend eating:
- Vegetable broth soups, milk soups with water;
- Hercules porridge, buckwheat;
- Fruit soups;
- Bread only coarse, gray;
- Cookies are allowed, but not rich;
- Chicken, lean meat (not meatballs!);
- Low-fat fish such as saffron, pike or cod.
For liver diseases, doctors forbid:
- Any alcoholic drinks !;
- Any fried or spicy dish;
- Fatty meats and fish;
- All dishes where vinegar is added;
- Liver, brains;
- Any legumes;
- Carbonated drinks;
- Onions and sorrel;
- Smoked meat;
- Sweet products and creams;
- Ice cream;
To summarize and learn the main tips: immediately consult a doctor, avoid fatty foods and stop exercise before meeting with the doctor until he makes a diagnosis.
What is gasoline
How to warm the balcony
How to sew a bathrobe
How to set up Hamachi
How to open mdf file
How to play the accordion
What to cook eggplant