Where is Russia heading?
There are 258 states in the world, of which 194 are members of the UN. One of the UN member countries is an observer member, not having rights in the community of independent powers, as a full-fledged state - this is the Vatican. The remaining 64 countries of the world are self-proclaimed states that are either not recognized by the world community, occupied by someone or are not autonomous.
I can not believe the statisticians, but since there is nothing more to appeal, or rather, nothing else can be relied on, you will have to use statistics that are either sucked from the finger in order to justify your own salary, or taken from the ceiling to justify your own existence.
So, let's try to figure out where Russia is heading, based on statistical data, no one knows where it comes from.
Russia's place in the world rankings
Let's consider what place our state occupies in the most significant ratings of the world.
- 175 place on the level of security of citizens of the state.
- 147 place in terms of freedom of public press.
- 134 in the world in life expectancy.
- 127th place in the official indicators of health of citizens of the state.
- 120 place in terms of guaranteed economic freedoms of business.
- 97th place in the world in official income per capita.
- 65th place in the quality of life of the population.
- 57th place in terms of quality of life of citizens of the state.
- 43 ranked economic competitiveness of the country.
- 32 place in the level of environmental safety of countries of the world.
- 27th place in terms of quality education.
- 21 place in the number of officially patented inventions.
- 16th place in the world in the official gross national income of the state.
- 5th place in terms of the genetic health of people.
- 3rd place in the number of totalitarian sects in the country.
- 3rd place in the number of registered car thefts.
- 2 place in the number of the presence of firearms.
- 2nd place in terms of state bureaucratization.
- 2nd place in the number of registered suicides.
- 2nd place in the number of registered killings per capita.
- 2nd place in the number of official billionaires (dollar).
- 1 place in terms of heroin consumption by the population of the country.
- 1 place for officially registered consumption of alcohol in the state.
- 1 place in the number of smokers citizens.
- 1st place in the number of official divorces and illegitimate children.
- 1 place in the number of orphans with living parents.
- 1 place in the number of suicides among people of retirement age, as well as children and adolescents.
- 1 place in the world in terms of the natural loss of the population of the state.
Where to lead Russia
Where Russia is heading, it is not difficult to understand - to the extinction of the nation as such. A nation that has not lost a single war since the Tatar-Mongol yoke. The First World War does not count - there have been enough traitors at all times. A nation that won the monstrous World War II, regardless of the absence of freedom, both before and after the war.
It is not difficult to understand where Russia is going, and by economic indicators - to the approval of the role of a raw materials appendage of the West, if the West does not decide at all to “remove the middlemen” between itself and the infinite riches of the Russian land, because there is not enough patience to “spoil”.
The destination to which Russia is led, in principle, is not so significant, if you recall the revolution of 1917 - the Russian peasant slowly harnesses and drives quickly.
What plants eat
Fishing with a plastic bottle
Is shipping profitable?
Help cope with enuresis
Title page of the report
Who do all married men want
How to drink wine
How to wean a child from night feedings